Happy February and da Bears!

Hi There, Happy February! Welcome to a winter wonderland. It's actually pretty outside. I never thought I'd be watching the superbowl for the football game. I am a Chicago girl at heart, so I had to root for da Bears! Steve and I partied with my parents: homemade soup, diet coke, a warm fire, and blankets. Mmmm... quite relaxing. And Prince rocked! He looks the same as he did when I was a teenager! Have a good evening! Stay warm! Love, Lolo P.S. I perused a book (nerd alert) while the game was going on. It's called Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer by Roy Peter Clark. I must buy a copy for my personal collection.

Comments

usuallyemily said…
hey missy!
thanks for liking my blog. do you want a link to yours from mine?
em!
Lori said…
please send me your link! ;)
love, lori
Lori said…
please send me your link! ;)
love, lori

Popular Posts