TGIF

Hi, There-- TGIF! I don't want to wish my days away by any means, but it's been crazy so far and summer isn't officially here yet. Jack the Wondercat is faring well. I found a new trick to giving him his pain medication... rub the liquid over his favorite treats--not too much so he'll refuse the treats--and he has been munching away. (Plus the treats are dental and good for his teeth). Like most cats, he does not take medicine well. Today Steve has to go to the doctor and have stitches removed...we should find out the results of his biopsy. (I've been told no news is good news). I don't mean to be preachy but please, please wear sunscreen! Book of the week: Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot. It's cute--I listened to it in the car. It's a teen read, but adults can enjoy it as well. Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts