Happy Sunday Night

Hello!
Hope you are well. I am doing fine. Just busy like everyone else. Let's see...what have I been up to these days? Well, I read the following books:
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
This work of historical fiction takes place in Afghanistan. It is about the lives of two women. A page-turner for sure.
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen This is a story from the perspective of a ninety-three- year-old man who worked for the circus during the Depression in the 1930's. There are wonderful photographs included from archives from the Ringling Brothers.
I attended a taekwondo tournament on Saturday. It was cool. We also attended a party Saturday night. It was great to see friends again. Time just travels too fast for my taste.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts