Lunch, Presents, Shopping, and Shrek

Hello, It's a foggy and balmy night for early winter. Today I dined with a friend, received presents of hand lotion, homemade chocolates. angel candleholders and candles, and a keychain that says "I'm not as innocent as I look." (Heh heh heh.) After leaving, I met Mom at Chico's for a Christmas shopping spree (we do this every year.) Bless her heart, we picked out three tops, a pair of jeans, and a pair of dress pants. She bought an outfit for a wedding in January. She looked beautiful in it. Tonight Steve made dinner (chicken and rice) and then we watched a movie: Shrek 3. It was funny, but we agree that we enjoyed the 2nd one the most. Steve also gave me a Christmas present early; it's a tripod for my digital camera. So when we go on our nature hikes, we can take photos from different angles (and my hand will be steady when I shoot the picture.) How thoughtful! It's been such a good day and evening. Have a great weekend! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts