Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowy Tuesday Night and Bees


(www.burtsbees.com)

Today was a much better day.
We celebrated a birthday at work.
we celebrated a holiday lunch (courtesy of my coordinator) and had a pleasant meeting.
I visited my parents and helped wrap presents... Dad cooked dinner.
I then visited this earthy store and purchased more Christmas gifts. There are some very yummy organic wines and Burt's Bees toner in a larger than trial size. (Of course I won't drink the toner, but to use it as a facial cleaner.) Yay! Burts Bees is a natural line of cosmetics and soaps.

Love,
Lolo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Burt's Bees. Particularly their honey or mint chapstick. I usually pick mine up at the Vitamin Shop on Grape Road.

Incivility

Hey. It's the last day of November. With the exception of an amazing cruise in 2015, this November has probably been the fastest mont...