Early Tuesday Morning: Playing with Snipshot



(Experimenting with Snipshot)
Good morning. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. I think I'll play library extra early today since I'm already up. Then I won't have to travel back in the tundra to the branch after my meetings. I may bring my palm to meetings today. I really don't feel like hauling in the laptop.

The kitties are worn out from their early morning Thundercats routine, which consists of trotting around the living room and up and down the stairs.

(Jack does this really cute growling/warbling thing downstairs when he is playing with his toys.)

For training at library, I went on this website. (www.snipshot.com) It's great if you like to post photographs on your Blog, Facebook, or MySpace. You can format your pictures online. The basic stuff is free but the fancy features cost a little bit more. I'll be frugal and use the free features. Enjoy!


Have a good day. Stay warm.


Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts