Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Night Musings:A Book and a Hat

Good evening,
It's brisk outside! You would think it was January or something. I'm steeling myself for the big snowstorm we're supposed to have this weekend. I am so excited that my favorite hat was returned to me by my friend. (Thank you, Jenn!-xo)

Also, I finally finished a fun book by Robert B. Parker: Now & Then. Murder, mystery, humor, and food. (The main character can cook!) Anyhow, I'm gearing up for a busy, fun weekend.

Love,
Lolo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My project for this summer was to read all of Parker's Spenser novels.

durfy said...

Anon- read 'em in order. more fun that way. :)

harro rrorro.

yay. Parker is lots of fun!!!

Incivility

Hey. It's the last day of November. With the exception of an amazing cruise in 2015, this November has probably been the fastest mont...