February 29


Happy Leap Day!
Happy Leap Night!
I'm just sitting
and blogging
by candlelight.

I think it will be a tradition from now on. Cue up the laptop, turn down the lights, light the candles, and blog. I've read that a lot of writers have their own rituals.
When I do a little more research, I'll share what I find.

This past week I've read two fun books: Hide and Seek by Fern Michaels and
Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich. Both are fun reads. I laughed out loud in a restaurant during a passage in Evanovich's book--a sign of a successful read.

Tomorrow will be March! Let's hope for a spring reprieve!

Love,
Lolo

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think this morning's rain in an excellent sign of spring! it's WAY better than having to brush snow off my car.

so... Leap Year babies... do they age 1/4 as fast as the rest of us?
LOL

Popular Posts