Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29


Happy Leap Day!
Happy Leap Night!
I'm just sitting
and blogging
by candlelight.

I think it will be a tradition from now on. Cue up the laptop, turn down the lights, light the candles, and blog. I've read that a lot of writers have their own rituals.
When I do a little more research, I'll share what I find.

This past week I've read two fun books: Hide and Seek by Fern Michaels and
Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich. Both are fun reads. I laughed out loud in a restaurant during a passage in Evanovich's book--a sign of a successful read.

Tomorrow will be March! Let's hope for a spring reprieve!

Love,
Lolo

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think this morning's rain in an excellent sign of spring! it's WAY better than having to brush snow off my car.

so... Leap Year babies... do they age 1/4 as fast as the rest of us?
LOL

Incivility

Hey. It's the last day of November. With the exception of an amazing cruise in 2015, this November has probably been the fastest mont...