Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy February

Hello, I need to be working on my annual report but I have been doing other things instead like housework and surfing the web. :) It's been a good weekend so far... I am very excited that we will be trying out a new restaurant in town... it's called Trio's. It's a jazzy place in downtown South Bend. I'll give you the scoop on the dining experience. This morning I attended class as a brown belt for the first time. We started working on the sword form and Taegout(sp) 6. It's really cool. It's hard to get the sword back in the belt, but I will keep working on it. More Later! Love, Lolo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Brown Belt level Sis! Now I know I can visit you and have protection on the streets bordering Notre Dame! (smile)

blessin's,
cynth'ya

Incivility

Hey. It's the last day of November. With the exception of an amazing cruise in 2015, this November has probably been the fastest mont...