Back from Minneapolis and The Condition



Hello,
Tomorrow is April 1. No foolin'! I am recovering from a week spent in wonderful Minneapolis for PLA (Public Library Association). My upcoming blog posts will be devoted to this memorable trip, so sit back and enjoy! My digital camera is at-large, so I promise to post more interesting photographs soon.

Something wonderful is the discovery of a new author. I was fortunate enough to pick up an advance copy of The Condition by Jennifer Haigh at the HarperCollins booth at the exhibits. The story takes place in two different time frames: 1976 & 1997. The story revolves around five characters: Paulette, Frank, Billy, Gwen, and Scott. Haigh weaves a web of all the characters individually and as a family through time. Her book will be officially released on July 1, 2008. I am pleased to discover this author and will be trying her other books.

Enjoy your week!
Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts