Twilight Blog

Good morning, This is a second draft of this blog post because I accidentally deleted the first one while trying to upload a graphic!(*sigh*) Yar. Double yar. That's what I get for blogging at 4:00 a.m. (It was in the three o'clock hour when I started the first one.) Let's see what I can recap from my first posting...hmmm...(brain wheels are spinning). Yesterday I lunched with a friend, had an appointment, and then slept for a very very long time (over four hours). Master Sponseller, I slept right through class time. I am so sorry I missed this week. Then later in the evening, I visited friends. I finished a first very very very very rough draft of my blog book through the end of 2006. If I add photographs, it will be over 100 pages. It's and a goal I have wanted to achieve for a long time. Now I am going to leave it alone for a little while, then return back with fresh eyes. I will try to go through a publisher first, then self-publish (after going through a professional editor)as a last resort. Good writers need to be great readers, and I am perusing The Appeal by John Grisham. I haven't read far into yet, but so far there are two exhausted husband and wife attorneys and a weary plaintiff who takes on a corporation and wins... for now. I'll skip the graphic so I won't lose more words this morning. Have a great day! Love, Lolo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Sis, I'm reading this about 24 hours after you posted it in Clarksville IN for the weekend.

Saw your posting and before turning in, was very glad I took the time to put "marimba and ice" on my brain before turning in, just a stone's throw from the magnificent Ohio river.

Much love, and Happy Easter LoLo! cyncyn

Popular Posts