A Simple Act of Kindness

Hi, I wanted to share with you a simple act of kindness that occurred today: I frequent a restaurant called King Gyros that is near my work. I enjoy dining there because of the roomy booths and because of the people who work there. (They know I'm from the library because I'm always bringing a book with me to read while I eat). Well, there was a really nice police officer who sat in the booth behind me and I said hello and he said hello. Like all the officers in my area, I ask how's the beat and he said he was done with his shift, so he was doing well. I wished him well and told him to please be careful on the streets. I returned to the branch and started working in my cave (aka office). About ten minutes later, the officer arrives and hands one of my staff my black cardigan sweater! I left it at the restaurant on accident, and the staff told him where I worked. That small act of kindness from the staff for finding my sweater and knowing where I work and the officer making a special trip to return it really made my evening. That is customer service! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts