Breaking Dawn

(Spoiler Alert!)
I broke down today and purchased the 4th book by Stephenie Meyer entitled Breaking Dawn. It's the 4th installment of the Twilight Series. Meyer's books are about a love story between Edward Cullen, a vampire, and Isabella Swan, a human. Although they were originally written for young adults, there is the wide audience appeal not unlike the Harry Potter books. I read this book while riding twenty minutes on the bicycle at the gym and during my solo dinner out. So far I'm at Edward and Bella's wedding reception. Perhaps being a gaming convention widow has its positive moments. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds like a good story. I may have to cjheck out those books. :-)
Hooton Family said…
My girlfriend just gave me her first book twilight. I am enjoying it so far. Good to know the rest of the series is good too:)

Popular Posts