Moonscaping

(Moonscaping 1 LCS 2008)
(Moonscaping 2 LCS 2008)
It's a balmy September night. The sky is clear. Steve told me there is a bright moon shining outside tonight in the boulevard. So after I finish some work, I step outside. I marvel at the sky and bask in the moonlight. (Sigh.) I experience the slight urge to howl, but resist the temptation because I am already in my bathrobe and outside late at night with my digital camera. I hope your night (or morning) proves as peaceful as mine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, that lovely harvest moon! Thanks for the beautiful image of it. Isn't it called the harvest moon because farmers would harvest their crops all night, due to the brightness and coolness of the late summer night? Lori, you should have been doing some tilling or turning up soil out there in your bathrobe. ; )

Popular Posts