Books and Leaves and Libraries, Oh My!

(LaSalle Construction LCS 2008) (LaSalle Branch LCS 2008)
(LaSalle Leaves LCS 2008)
When I am playing library, I love to read popular nonfiction titles, post a blog on the library website, and then check out the status of the books on the catalog. It's kind of a geeky little rush to see books check out after I've blogged it. That's the point, really, of the library blog: to market goods and services.
The book I recently marketed is entitled If I'd Known Then: Women in Their 20s and 30s Write Letters to Their Younger Selves. It's edited by Ellyn Spragins. It's inspiring: many successful women had the same insecurities and issues. Write a letter to your younger self. What would you say to your younger self? And men, you can do this too!
Yesterday in the rain, I walked around my Library and noticed the beautiful leaves. I also noticed how much progress the Plywood Palace is making in the back! It's exciting that renovation is here and moving day is so close.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your blogs, and I'm wishing you all the best on your writing. Get started! You go girl!

Popular Posts