Sunday, November 23, 2008

RAT, Cats and Marcia Marcia Marcia

(RAT in Snow LCS 2008) (RAT in Mansion LCS 2008)
(Lori and Java SJS 2008)
(Lolo and Mojo SJS 2008)
Steve and I traveled with my in-laws and my folks to Tippecanoe Place for an early Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad will be coming back from Indianapolis on Wednesday with a possible chemo treatment, so she won't be up for celebrating with all of us on Thanksgiving. Let's pray for a good (meaning stable) prognosis. Anyway, the six of us enjoyed a delicious brunch together. (Plus, I carried RAT in my purse, so Steve and I snapped a couple of photos for M. :P)
Afterwards, we worked out at Fitness USA. I'm stoked that I figured out how to turn the iPOD off and that the earplugs are actually earbuds. I am so 21st century!
Then we were on cat patrol. Latte is still in isolation and Mojo is still being beastly. (Steve found a box of books that Mojo had tinkled on. Not a good thing.) We are convinced that Java is the only sane creature in this household! She just perches on top of the couch and watches the drama unfold. Tonight (in-between taking over the computer as usual) I hung out with Latte upstairs and finished the book entitled Here's the Story by Maureen McCormick. She's led an interesting life as a child star and an actress. It's a good, popular read. Tomorrow starts the move-out at the Plywood Palace. I get to dress down in jeans and a sweatshirt. Should be fun and a good workout. Have a good week!

No comments:

Labor Day Weekend: Library, Gaming, Rock Band, and Kayaking

Isn't it interesting how a simple, one-line post on social media can inspire a person to write more about it on a blog? Yes, that is w...