Hourra Pour le Livre! (Hooray for Books!)

(Antique French Children's Book for Carrie LCS 2008)
It's Saturday morning again. Where did the week go? I divided my time between the Tutt Branch and the Main Library. I helped close the Tutt Branch this Friday. It's a good feeling to see this accomplishment. I also learned how to order non-fiction books in acquisitions, which is fun. Shopping for books! Next week I will be dividing my time again...I will help the Tutt Branch pack up books for part of the week and then work in Acquisitons the rest of the week. After I take some time off, I will return and start in Reference. That will be a lot of fun, as I will have the privilege to work with one of my closest and dearest friends and other wonderful people!:)
In-between libraries, I worked out with a physical trainer, wrote a few Christmas cards, did some on-line shopping, hung out with Steve and the kitties, and then entertained a friend last night. We consumed large amounts of carbohydrates, listened to French music (Edith Piaf) and played three rounds of Scrabble. It was a fun, relaxing evening. Tonight Steve and I will trek to Kalamazoo to a holiday party with extended family from Gravel Lake. Perhaps RAT will tag along? We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week