Sleeping, Reading and Dreaming of Lovely California

Steve is practically threatening to sit on me to make sure I lay low this weekend. (Although I could technically throw him off from what I have learned in taekwondo, I'll comply, just because he's right.) So, I have been in sleep mode most of this weekend. I did read Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich. It was okay. Too much monkeying around in this book for my taste. ;) There's a BBC list on Facebook (FB) that lists 100 classics/best reads. I've read like 25 or 26 of them. It's a good list to go by for what to read next! If you're interested in the list, please shoot me an email if you're not on FB and I'll send it to you. We're planning a trip to lovely California in late March. We both need a reprieve from the sadness, snow, and stress. We're trying to divide our time between LA and San Diego. We'd like to travel more. (Finally, wanderlust sets in. I know, I'm a late bloomer.) Have a good weekend. Are you going to watch the Oscars? Who do you think will win?

Comments

Popular Posts