Monday Hairapy and PC Frustration

I took today off because of working yesterday. I thought it would be an enjoyable day. The first part was nice with hairapy. No more tinsel on top. That's always a good feeling. And the person who colored my hair is married to a high school classmate. (The other stylists I usually go to were out of the salon today.) Small world. After chatting with a lot of the staff, I drove home. I was going to check email, get on facebook, finish writing the third review to submit, etc. etc. etc., and the laptop completely broke. Damn Damn Double Damn this PC!! So poor Steve catches the brunt of my frustration as I insist that he quit trying to fix it (it's been acting up for almost a month) and get it to a repair shop! So bless his patient kind heart, he did. It has a virus, despite the significant amount of virus protection Steve installs. So I'm blogging on our creaky old Gateway which tends to spontaneously shut down at inopportune times, which we're going to sell to a colleague/friend for a reasonable price so his son can learn to do stuff with it. (Target practice, anyone?) Anyway, it's been a frustrating day on many levels (not just the PC, but I've done enough lamenting for one posting.) I did sneak a quick nap with the cats out on the porch today. It was a beautiful pre-spring day. Java hung out in her little cube while Latte slept on the pillow with me. I did not realize how much space a small cat can claim.

Comments

Popular Posts