Monday Musings

It's been a great day so far. We had a mini-staff reunion at my library. I'm very stoked about it. We greeted eachother, had pizza together, worked hard together, and enjoyed a good time today. Every day the library keeps getting closer and closer to opening day. I trotted around the boulevard, going to organize some stuff from the tag sale to donate to St. Vinny's, write a little bit, and then get a good night's rest. (Steve and I went to bed at 1 a.m. and up around 7 or a little before. I'm too old for that nonsense!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Lori, I'm so inspired! You have been writing for so long and I hope that I have the creativity and inspiration to go as long as you. Your blog is filled with so many wonderful things that remind me what a beautiful soul you are! Happy blogging!
Lori said…
Oh, Cathi--

Thank you so much for your kind words! It made me smile!:)

-Lori

Popular Posts