Celebrating Twelve Years

Lori and Steve--July 26, 1997 Steve and Lori--July 26, 2009
Saturday night after LaSalle festivities, we visited our friend D. and hung out on his porch aka beach hut until about midnight. We celebrated with moonlight champagne and pizza. (Well, there were other spirits, but I was sticking with the light stuff.)
Sunday Steve and I celebrated our 12-year anniversary. I slept in until 1:00 p.m. I finally slept all night--no library nightmares! We dined at an Italian place called Papa Vino's and then hung out with my in-laws in their garden on Sunday. It was a nice day. One of the presents we received was a DVD version of our VHS wedding/reception. Steve's cousins from Hungary shot the video, so it was from a foreigner's perspective. Very cool. Haven't viewed it yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are such a wonderful couple! Love, T

Popular Posts