Sleepy Cat, Library Dedication, and Dinner

Java Taking a Bath--LCS 2009
I had to correct the name on the last blog posting. It was Latte who was yawning, not Java. We get their names confused all the time. We attended the dedication for the remodeled Tutt Branch Library. Theresa and I accidentally wore almost the same dress! Black, buttoned up with a belt. She looked great and did a great job as master of ceremonies! After the Dedication, Steve and I took his parents to Papa Vino's for dinner. Mmm. Love their pasta. And champagne. We went back to their place and I snapped photographs of their flowers. They cultivate a beautiful garden. Today is the one-year observance of Jack's death. He died early in the morning last year. Tonight I went for a long walk and am preparing for a busy week.

Comments

Popular Posts