ArtPost Sunday

I sat in the chair in the corner, took my shoes off, and relaxed... This jewel is located almost directly across the street from the new South Bend Civic Theatre. I visited ArtPost today to talk to Jake about a library program. And to my happy surprise, I saw Kay, too! Her photography is wonderful. I remember showcasing her work in the old North Liberty Branch Library. :) Upon my entering, I received warm hugs, a cup of coffee with cream, and a comfortable chair. And we chatted for a few hours. An exciting library program at the LaSalle Branch is set (pending approval, of course). I am also very excited that I will collaborating with Jake--he will create a painting for the cover of a poetry book... showcasing my poetry! :) This winter I will be collaborating and sending 50-100 pages of poetry. In April, I will be doing a poetry performance with Jake! It's going to be a lot of fun. I will be bringing in my percussion to accompany the poems. As soon as this is set, I will share with you!

Comments

Popular Posts