Crab Legs, NewCastle, and Kalamazoo

After library on Friday, I arrived home and set out to Tradewinds with my father-in-law. This venue changed hands, and is now cleaner and has better service. Our purpose for this visit was to opt for the all-you-can-eat crab legs. Dad S. managed to clear two plates and I cleared three (my record is six, not that I'm counting). We also had a nice chat. Meanwhile, Steve ran his Freeport game, so I returned home to pirates fighting and pillaging... in my basement. Yar... I dressed into my pajamas and the girls (Java and Latte) curled up next to me. This morning, I drove with Bryan to Cassopolis for our music rehearsal. We have a band name! NewCastle! (There's another group with that name, but capitalizing the C makes it authentic and ours. And yes, it's named in honor of the beer. Someone caught on already). We also performed and narrowed down some music to put a demo together. We will give the demo to venues so they can listen to us and (hopefully) will hire us to play. Tonight Steve and I are visiting a friend in Kalamazoo. He is fixing dinner for us. Mmmm. It will be great to see him again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Insomnia and New Career

Midnight Moonlight July Posting