Mad Dogs and Irishmen: Part Three

Finally, the part of my journey you really wanted to know. :) Steve and I met up with Bryan (again) at a private party. He was back in South Bend and was networking to form a band. He asked me to join him in a rehearsal and meet the other bandmates. And one Saturday in Cassopolis, MI, I did. And they asked me to join. And I said yes. And our name is kind of crazy: Mad Dogs and Irishmen. It's catchy. I could be an Irishman or a Mad Dog. I really don't mind. I don't care about the wording. I'm a drummer and percussionist. That says something right there. There are two women (redheads!) and three men. It's awesome to be with this band. Here are the performances so far: Friday, January 22, the Beanery 8:30-10:30 p.m. Saturday, February 6 (evening) Club LaSalle.

Comments

Popular Posts