Moshi's Kitten Condominium

One of the band members was sick this morning, so we opted to cancel rehearsal. I was all for that--my energy level was low at best and could not muster the energy to crawl out of bed, let alone hauling percussion equipment to Cassopolis and trekking there and back and playing music. I love playing music. I love my band. I love my bandmates. I don't even mind the travelling. It just requires concentration and energy. And my energy reserves are zapped. Java and Latte acted strangely last night. I think it has to do with the fact that we are fostering a kitten named Moshi. Yes, fostering right now with the hopes for adoption. We are taking it slow after the Mojo the Beast and Katie the dog fiascos. We have a friend who will also adopt her if it doesn't work out. But I am hopeful it will. Moshi is settled comfortably in our downstairs garden bathroom AKA Moshi's Kitten Condominium. She has a new bed, food and water dish, toys, and a kitten litter box. Heat comes up through the vent, so it is warm and comfortable for her. We are letting her out periodically to explore and settle into the new environment. Latte is outside on the porch catching a sunbeam (and not cold--she doesn't wish to venture indoors) and Java is seeking refuge upstairs in the bedroom on our bench (with cushions). Despite her ailments, I am thrilled to see Java travelling more through the house. That is a good sign.

Comments

Popular Posts