New Year's Night

Snowy Night, LCS 2009
So far, so good. It's been a good New Year's Day and a great evening. Today we slept in late and woke up to Latte sleeping next to me on the pillow, partially on my hair. This afternoon, two of my bandmates came over in the snow and ice (thank you) and we rehearsed for a couple of hours. I love it when my studio is rocking with musicians and the house is rocking with live music! We have a volunteer gig tomorrow night. It's in a clubhouse in an apartment complex--a fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis (CF). This is close to my heart because someone I love has CF and is an inspiration every day. I am dedicating this show to him. It's good to start out with the band playing for a fundraiser. Hopefully the weather will improve.
Tonight Steve cancelled his Freeport game because of the holiday and the inclement weather, but still had gaming for all who braved the roads. It was great to see people and I met a new friend tonight. I don't think you are ever too old to meet new friends. :)

Comments

Popular Posts