Surprise Saturday Read: Something Fresh

The Watchful Cat by John Alonzo Williams
Today as I untangled myself from sleeping, unwatchful cats and stumbled out of bed, Steve told me that I had a surprise in the mail. Cool! I glanced down on the coffee table and underneath the Netflix envelopes was a brown envelope. I opened the envelope, and there was a beautiful card (see illustration above) and a book from my sweet cousin who is also a bunhead (aka librarian)! The book is entitled Something Fresh by P.G. Wodehouse. P.G. Wodehouse was a humorist and this book was written in 1915. Since I just finished a humorous book, I look forward to continuing the trend and reading another one. This surprise Saturday read is the highlight of my snowy day! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoy it -- true confection!

xoxo
Goober

Popular Posts