Denial

Today Steve and I enjoyed a Sunday brunch with his folks. (It was my mother-in-law's birthday.) After brunch, we visited Barnes & Noble. Steve and I then attended a play that a friend told me about. It's entitled "Denial." It's a play about a Holocaust denier who is going on trial and the lawyer, who is Jewish, who is his defense attorney. It's a very heavy but a very good play. The theatre group, founded by my friend in 2007, is called The Nickel and Dime Theater. It's based on the true community theatre concept--local actors (beginning and seasoned) from the community performing multicultural plays. I was pleased. After seeing this play, I have the desire to write plays again. I miss the theatre experience.

Comments

cyncyn said…
LoLo this is SOOOOO strange~remember what we talked about last few months ago when I was in south bend, I came up with something and this morning "I-2" said to "my-self" "this, plus what our minister spoke of today about dysfunctional families....I'm thinking "play" also...is that karma or what??!!

peali

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week