Introducing a Rat...

...named Ratamacue. He's a friend of Lady Rat who adorned my blog for a long time. Lady Rat was rat-napped and went on many adventures. However, she got homesick, so she was returned home to Centre. Ever since, I've been on the lookout for the perfect rat to make a return appearance on the blog. Lady Rat was a hard act to follow. And when I have almost given up on the search, I found one.
Ratamacue Rat lived in a shop in the mall, on the leftover Halloween shelf, next to the disgustingly cute stuffed animals. I rescued him from the cuteness, purchased him, and took him home. He has claws, little teeth, and whiskers: just enough to slightly freak Steve out. (Poor Steve: my delicate little flower.) Although photographed here on the dining room table, Ratamacue lives high up on my bookshelf near the woodcarving of a gray gargoyle with red eyes that resembles the Winged Monkeys in The Wizard of Oz. This is rat insurance; the three felines that run this household eyed him was I was photographing him.
Friends, meet Ratamacue Rat.

Comments

Popular Posts