Leaving Libraryland

This is the most painful decision I have made in a long time--if ever.
I am resigning as manager of the LaSalle Branch Library as of May 28, 2010. I am in the process of applying to graduate school at IU to earn my master's in English (literature and writing.) I am going to take courses this fall and if I like it, I'll stick with it. I also want to work part-time and pursue my passions of art, music, photography, and writing. It's time to close this chapter and open a new one.
I love SJCPL, my staff, my colleagues, my coordinator, my superiors, and my patrons.
I always will.

Comments

Straylight said…
Oh noes! What will the library do without wonderful you, Lady?? :( SJCPL will be losing an AMAZING librarian...

Good luck in all you do, though... and stay in touch as much as possible!!
Anonymous said…
Your mom would be PROUD! XOXO May

Popular Posts