Weekend Updates and Duck Love

It's Wednesday already. Here are more details about the weekend. We had a great rehearsal on Saturday morning. I'm confident that the 24th will be a good show at the Box Factory. After rehearsal, Steve and I drove up to Chicago to see family. One of my cousins had a milestone birthday. Awesome! Then we went out with family and stayed overnight. Steve and I love Chicago. We could possibly live here someday, although my heart rests on a surfboard in the Pacific Ocean (San Diego, baby.) Sunday we drove home and saw the fur children. Then I worked out in the garden for a long time. The wildflower garden is going to be beautiful. It's divided up into three sections, just like a story. :) The neat thing was that a duck couple I named Max and Erma hung out in our yard. And Erma hung out quietly, serenely in our tiny pond while I was working. I haven't seen Erma or Max since Sunday, so I am guessing they are in a little duck nest somewhere. I was hoping we would have duckings in our backyard, but there are predators (possums and raccoons), so perhaps it was meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia and New Career

The Bun is Back! The First Day

Hello, Birthday, and the Pumpkinvine