Evolution of Scorch and Wishful Drinking

It's a gorgeous Tuesday evening. Third night of staycation. I finished up posting grades to the website. Have a couple more loose ends to tie tomorrow, and then the semester officially ends for me. I start a new class (same subject: Comp 1) next Tuesday. It should be a easier, although for the most part, it was enjoyable. Sunday I spent the afternoon with R & M and we canned cherries. Yes, I was playing in a friend's kitchen with utensils and donned a borrowed apron! :) I also learned how to make salsa. Yum. I visited the LaSalle Branch, hung out with friends, and checked out some books. Yes, these are books I will actually read, not books to check out just to increase circulation. I finished Sh*t my Dad Says by Justin Halpern. Hilarious! I'm now reading Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. So far, so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week