Evolution of Scorch and Wishful Drinking

It's a gorgeous Tuesday evening. Third night of staycation. I finished up posting grades to the website. Have a couple more loose ends to tie tomorrow, and then the semester officially ends for me. I start a new class (same subject: Comp 1) next Tuesday. It should be a easier, although for the most part, it was enjoyable. Sunday I spent the afternoon with R & M and we canned cherries. Yes, I was playing in a friend's kitchen with utensils and donned a borrowed apron! :) I also learned how to make salsa. Yum. I visited the LaSalle Branch, hung out with friends, and checked out some books. Yes, these are books I will actually read, not books to check out just to increase circulation. I finished Sh*t my Dad Says by Justin Halpern. Hilarious! I'm now reading Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. So far, so good.

Comments

Popular Posts