How Not to Act Old

According to Pamela Redmond Satran's book entitled How Not to Act Old, in some ways I am young. In other ways, I am almost considered a 38-year-old fossil. For example, my married name is technically hyphenated. I read print books. I still send greeting cards (sigh). I love making cards and sending them out. I usually wear black at weddings. That's primarily all I own, although I am trying out new colors. Here's another one: Don't Go Hatin' on Christmas. Come on! I have good reason to get my Scrooge on these days. Someday the hellidays will ascend into holidays again. I'm having a helliday reprieve, if you will. I say awesome a lot. I'm channeling my inner surfer. I also say dude. So what? And my favorite: Don't Fear the Thong. I don't fear the thong. I write poems about the thong. (*Laughs*) The author includes twelve websites in her book (Satran). How many do you recognize? I know I am going to check them out: boingboing.net delicious.com digg.com etsy.com google.com/trends pandora.com secondlife.com technorati.com tenbyten.org Twitter.com xanga.com yelp.com I have to add in a 13th website: mojopages.com. Special thanks to my friend T., who blogged about this book awhile ago and inspired me to check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week