Time

Lake Michigan, July 2010 LCS
Time escapes me. I feel fortunate to have so many wonderful proverbial irons in the fire, but it's exhausting. This is one of the times where I wish I could be in several places doing several things at once. But alas, we live in a linear world, so I can only accomplish a finite number of tasks at a time. It's frustrating at times because I want to accomplish so much more and not let anyone down.
Since I posted last, I turned 39. For my birthday, Steve offered to buy domain names for a new website. It will be good to have one main website to contain all of my adventures. :) Steve and I celebrated our 13-year wedding anniversary. We caught a few sunsets and I had a beach day with a friend. I am finishing my second Composition I class at Brown Mackie College and will be teaching Composition II on Monday. I need to sign up for class myself and confer with my advisor on my direction in graduate school. Tonight I will be strolling around the boulevard and serenading the neighborhood. It's been too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia and New Career

The Bun is Back! The First Day

Hello, Birthday, and the Pumpkinvine