Disappointed.

It's been a challenging week. I want to escape back to Gen Con and geek out with Steve and my friends. I made a painful decision this week to leave my band. The intensity and stress of recent practices and the performance made me exhausted and physically ill. After Thursday night, I had enough. I do hope to play again and keep in touch with people (I love my bandmates, except there is one I want to scream at, except as always (mostly), I was polite. Maybe I should speak up more often.) It's wearing to have played with two groups in the past few years and end up being disappointed. It's so tempting to sell my drums. At least Steve wouldn't have to help me haul them around anymore. I'm very disappointed with the school situation. That's all I'm going to say here. Hoping for a better season in fall, because for the most part, this summer has been tough. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts