Serendipity.

Serendipity: An aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident. (Source: dictionary.com.) I'm over my cyber pity-party. My frustrations needed to be expressed. And so they have, friendly readers. Now I can regroup and move forward. Shopping always helps. On a clotheshorse-worthy note, at the satellite campus where I teach, I discovered an arty consignment shop named Serendipity. What a wonderful name. The shop is enticing, too, with fun accessories and clothes that are stylish and one-of -a kind. I also appreciated how artistic and whimsical the store looks on the inside. I love places like this. So, I purchased a pair of jean shorts and two lovely skirts. The shop also accepts clothing on the first fifteen days of the month. So if you want to thin out your wardrobe and make some money in the meantime, it's a good place to visit. Definitely a safer retail-therapy choice (and an arty one) than paying full-price at a boutique. (Although I visit boutiques occasionally.) More information on the Serendipity shop: 7106 Grape Road, Granger, IN 46530 Telephone Number: 574.271.1200. Here's the website: http://serendipityshops.com.

Comments

Popular Posts