Making Mixed Art Charms & Jewelry

The only thing I do not like about checking out favorite books from the library is that I have to eventually return them! :) I eventually end up purchasing books I check out often. The book featured here is entitled Making Mixed-Media Art Charms & Jewelry by Peggy Krzyzewski and Christine Hansen. There are so many ways to create charms out of fiber, paper, and metal. When we get the upstairs bedroom transformed into an art room/office, this will be one of the projects I would like to pursue.

Comments

Chris Hansen said…
Lori - thank you so much for your kind review of our book! If like me, you can't get enough art charms, I encourage you and your charming readers to join our ArtCharms Yahoo group. Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtCharms/

Popular Posts