Red Lilly Preview Party

(I borrowed the photograph of the rabbit from K.M. Since I am blogging about the film, I don't think he'll mind too much.) Last night, I attended a preview party to view the final cut of the movie Red Lilly. (Steve had a prior commitment, otherwise he would have been there.) It's a horror movie written, directed, and produced by local filmmakers (who happen to be great friends of ours.) Since one more segment was needed to complete the story, our friends asked us to be in the film. We happily obliged. On a cool yet lovely October day, Steve and I set out to Elkhart and played our parts. Since part of the scene took place in the woods, which happened to be part of a public park, we had to hide Steve at times so he would not scare the residents who took their morning hikes. The evening was fun. I enjoyed meeting and seeing people in the film. We watched the movie outside on a crisp, October night. Thankfully, there were heaters and blankets available so guests were comfortable. What a fun way to spend a Friday night. I will certainly announce it when the movie is available to download and/or purchase!

Comments

Popular Posts