Restful Sunday Afternoon

I'm feeling a little better. Brain kicks into gear. Let's start doing this. Think about that. Maybe try and get up and do something around the house. Steve has threatened to sit on me and Sakura is watching the screen and resting on my arm. I think Steve and Sakura are in cahoots. Anyway, schedule caught up with me. Push, push, push. Now in bed with sinusitis, tonsilitis, and bronchitis. Passed up lunch yesterday in Chicago (food!?) and had to pass up on going to see the new Harry Potter movie (!). Usually, I can push it a little bit. Moral of the story: listen to your body. Steve is doing well :). I'm a little concerned because he's been sneezing a bit, but he appears to be feeling fine. Keeping careful watch on him. Anyhow, last week was a good one and a whirlwind. Carpeting is installed and we are slowly putting things back, away, or donating it to St.Vincent de Paul Society. (Helpful Hint: They do not put a top limit on values of your items. They let you do that.) Also continue to weed own library of books and donate to the public libraries or IUSB. Three bags so far of donations. Friday I attended a Lia Sophia Vanity Fair Bingo Soiree. It was a lot of fun. I am hoping my hostess will get orders. I am most likely going to cancel the Friday after Thanksgiving open house. We still have more to do around the house and need to rest. Will do a cyber Monday online show instead. Saturday Steve and I travelled with friends to my friend's graduation from the Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute. We're so proud of her! Chef M. Okay, back to bed. Perhaps I can talk Steve into watching Doctor Who with me this evening. (Oh, I was informed to need to spell out Doctor.) Geek correction. Soup and sleep first. A good benefit of bronchitis (if there is one) is weight loss. I've lost a couple pounds this week. Coughing burns calories. Anyway, have a good week. ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
It's going around Lori! Take care of yourself and let your body rest. Some have told me if you don't rest it lasts for weeks. I'm still coughing after three weeks.

Popular Posts