Sunday Night

Steve and I are redecorating and remodeling the living room, dining room, den, and upstairs hallway. New carpeting and paint. It's exciting but a big endeavor. I am grateful that we can take our time with the painting before the carpeting arrives and is installed on Wednesday. This also gives us an opportunity to reorganize our space. I am happy with the colors (buttery cream), the couch (warm gray), and the carpeting (beige with tiny gray flecks). It seems like we have been in transition for awhile and I will enjoy working on other rooms (especially in the upstairs office). When this is all finished, I am certain I will be able to devote more time working on blogging and writing. Thank you for hanging in there with me. I hope you will continue reading.

Comments

Popular Posts