Un-Thanksgiving Weekend

Saturday
Saturday Steve and I visited friends at two gaming parties. We played Rock Band 3 (with a lot of cool songs unlocked) and I played a new XBox 360 dance game. In the evening, we visited another small gathering and played a Wii game called Just Dance. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had so much fun that I woke up next morning with a very sore right shoulder. Let's call it a hangover in my shoulder! Perhaps it was from holding the Wii controller. Perhaps it was the fact that I am not eighteen anymore and need to warm up my muscles! Anyhow, I have sharp pains in my shoulder traveling down my arm. If it still hurts by the weekend, I will call the doctor. In the meantime, ice packs, ICYHot, and naproxen (Aleve) are my new friends. I will deem this my first gaming injury (*laughs*). Anyhoo, enough of old lady gaming ailments.
Sunday
We hung around home and worked around the house. I prepared for classes on Monday. I am teaching Composition I in the mornings: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. I am happy to teach again and start with a new group of students!

Comments

Popular Posts