April is the Month of the Artisan

I believe April is the month of the artisan. I adore the fact that National Poetry Month occurs in April. Speaking of poetry, I attended the 2nd Annual ArtPost Poetry Marathon on Friday night. Kay and Jake did a great job of showcasing artists. I met new people, reconnected with others, and listened to some spectacular wordsmithing. It is amazing how many people I know are pursuing their artistic talents. One writer--who I have been a fan of for many years--collaborated with a prolific artist and is publishing his work through comic books. A classmate is publishing vampire books online. A group of friends formed a local film company and is working on their next film. And the list of creativity goes on and on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Insomnia and New Career

Midnight Moonlight July Posting