Pirates and Lia Sophia Bling

Steve and I viewed Pirates of the Caribbean on Friday night. We even sat in the back row so we wouldn't experience annoying chair kickers. The movie was fun. Is it going to win Oscar Awards? Probably not, although Johnny Depp did get an Oscar nod for the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in a previous Pirates movie. Did this movie jump the proverbial shark? Yes, probably so, but it's the fourth movie in the series. The point is that it's still fun. I am able to carry the pirate fun forward with a new Lia Sophia hostess. She was referred to me by a friend. I offered up the theme of pirates and she is all for it! So we're going to have a fun show. I am happy to have two shows lined up for June. I believe themes make the soirees eventful. We'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular Posts