Coursework, Gardening, Literature

I'm grateful to have an interim week this month. I'm spending it revising my independent study, working on the process of securing travel grants to present the independent study in Portland, Oregon, and working on plans for teaching a new class on Monday night. I taught World Literature once before a couple of years ago, and I'm looking forward to teaching it again. I will definitely include vampires and Nosferatu the silent movie. (Steve has offered to be a guest speaker when we show the film.)
Besides the writing, Steve and I are trying hard to keep our flowers alive during this dry spell. The lilies are blooming in the yard. (Fortunately, they are drout-resistant.) I hope we get rain very soon. Perhaps I need to take Greenie to the car wash to bring the showers.

Comments

Popular Posts