Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In the Family of Trees on Order at IUSB!

MARC Record In the family of trees: selected poems and photographs, 1991-2011 Sigety, Lori Caskey Author: Sigety, Lori Caskey Title: In the family of trees: selected poems and photographs, 1991-2011 ISBN:1461023548 Holdings South Bend - Schurz Library (SBEND) Location 1)1 order(s) South Bend - Schurz Library (SBEND) 1 ON-ORDER I saw this on the Schurz Library website today! Woot! Woot! (*doing a happy dance*) Our little bucket-list-book-experiment has been interesting. I was surprised when Steve told me that Schurz Library was going to order a copy of the book, as neither one of us had approached the library about it. What a pleasant surprise! (Note to self: write thank-you note to acquisitions librarian.) What an affirmation and an honor to have a book in a university library. This inspires me to keep writing in order to encourage others to write. :) Next month I will be teaching Composition I in the evening. This is my absolute favorite course to teach, and the source of inspiration for pursuing therapeutic writing as my project at IUSB.

1 comment:

Kaiju said...

It's actually here now, still need to catalog it. :)

Labor Day Weekend: Library, Gaming, Rock Band, and Kayaking

Isn't it interesting how a simple, one-line post on social media can inspire a person to write more about it on a blog? Yes, that is w...