Java






Our stoic little lady cat is holding her own. We discussed euthanasia. The vet advised that we give Java one more chance. We agreed:Java is worth it. Java's kidney levels were actually good; we are suspecting something is going on in her GI tract, her stomach, or her pancreas. However, Steve and I do not want to put Java through unnecessary diagnostics or painful blood tests. We all concurred that if this round of medicine does not last and she ends up vomiting and dehydrated again, then we will have to have her put to sleep. The vet gave Java another subcutaneous IV, another dose of anti-nausea medication, and a shot of steroids. She has a water lump on her back that resembles a camel.

Thank you for your emails, messages, and posts of support. Steve and I appreciate you! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Insomnia and New Career

Midnight Moonlight July Posting