Block Happens


Block happens. You thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?  (And, yes, that happens too.) Block happens:the dreaded writer's block. It's a cliche', I know. But it happens. And this time, for me,writer's block happened here.

Since July 20, this blog has been silent, almost like my blogging brain took a virtual mid-summer siesta and I am now just waking up. I have had several starts and stops, but just could not form the words to type. The key is to keep trying until the words start aligning on the page, much like the stars. And that's cliche', too, but the point is, keep at it until the words come out. (And I need to take my own advice more often.)  But alas, the blog block is over (thank goodness) and we can move forward. Where were we? Oh yes, Europe. June 2013.  It has almost been two months since Steve and I went on a journey to Scotland and England. (J and M, I have not forgotten about the banana pancakes.)

We drove through Scotland until we reached England. And reaching Hawes was an adventure... that entry will be posted shortly. Anyway, happy Saturday! 

Comments

Popular Posts