December News


Since I last posted, Steve and I adopted two kittens this fall. We half-heartedly attempted to adopt them out, but all of our friends already had cats and all of the shelters were overcrowded. These two abandoned kittens are too beautiful, good-natured, and sweet to risk euthanasia. So, Oscar and Marimba Mittens are now part of the herd. We are officially crazy cat people, and that is okay with us.

Fast forward to December, as I skipped the whole month of posting in November! Life has recently been super busy in a very good way, and Steve and I have a lot to be thankful for. After a heartbreaking and hectic year, it's time for positive changes! Bring on 2015! I will be finishing my thesis and my master's in liberal studies by May, with the intention on publishing the writing prompts.

Karen Harris and I are also ready to launch our book, and there are several more in the works. We are both teaching college, and that gives us the financial stability and flexibility to live our authentic dream and write books. :)

Here is our new website for the new book, if you are interested in taking a peek: http://www.snarkpublishing.weebly.com
As soon as our store is live, we can take orders for our book!


Have a great week!





Comments

Popular Posts