Overdue



Overdue
post; paying
fine in words.

lcs/2017


I can't believe this is the first blog post of 2017! Holy crap! Where does the time go?
I noticed the drafts that I started--and obviously stopped--twice. Once in January and once in February. Well, as they say, three times is a charm. It's not for lack of trying.

A friend of mine, Hillary, sent me a message and asked if I was still writing poetry for this blog. I had to think for a minute. Um, not lately. Not here. But I've been writing blog posts at my new library gig, and collaborated on a poetry project with WordPlay, and I write in my journals and on pieces of scrap paper... but not here. Obviously.

Well, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day and Happy March. I promise to write more often, as once a year won't cut it. This blog deserves more, and so do you.

Thank you, Hillary. This post (and the poem above) is dedicated to you. -xo

Love,
Lori

Comments

Popular Posts